Friday, August 13, 2010

Study in Black Glossy Embossing Paste

This is one of my favorite cards
from designer Pam Hornschu.
Everything was done with a
palette knife or glue. She paste
embossed (using the Glossy Black
Embossing Paste) the dot
background stencil (LJ804)
on the bright pink cardstock,
then she also pasted a pink
cardstock with a lighter
pink dot background using
the heart stencil (LL567)
and once that was dry she
applied the four bright pink
crystals in the center. To finish
the look she added the You & Me
stencil (LS1004), also in the
glossy black embossing paste.
Putting it all together with the
black bow underneath she
layered her creation. The
contrast really makes this
card striking! Check back
later for a variation on this card.

NOTE TO DESIGNER:

HEY! PAM...just noticed that you posted this card on your blogsite yesterday...
great minds and all that...however my mind is about 24 hours behind yours.
By the way I must like "mushy", because this is one of my faves of yours.
Check my blogs here later today, because I hope to do a variation
on this one...hopefully if time permits. And CONGRATS on being awarded
Blog of the Week by Scrapbook.com!

1 comments:

Marijane said...

What a striking card! I just love black and almost any other color combinations. Add polka-dots and I am really a fan!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive