Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Fun with the Die Cut Divas!







If you are here for this week's Dreamweaver post, scroll down to the next post after viewing this:

The Die Cut Divas have been very busy playing with Dreamweaver stencils, dies, and various products for the month of February. I really encourage you to visit their blog, check out the creativity that runs rampant there, and play along with their monthly challenges! Pssst...they're also giving prizes of Dreamweaver goodies four times this month as an extra incentive! 

The above card was created by Diva Dawn, and can be viewed on the Die Cut Divas blog...along with three other beauties by their team! Such a fun and happy mixed media piece featuring our Leafless Tree Die!

5 comments:

Arlene said...

All the Divas have been having FUN playing with the Dreamweaver products and it transfers over to our art. I just love the products and there are so many marvelous things to do with them. Once I was introduced to these stencils at my LSS, I've been addicted to these and those wonderful pastes.

Unknown said...

Yes the stencils are awesome, I never liked stencils as a kid, but these make a whole different story, it's so fun, so happy that our "Diva's" get to play with them all month long. Thank you!

Dawn T said...

thanks so much for featuring my card today. I just love my Dreamweaver stencils and dies... and I've got some of the translucent paste.... OH MY GOODNESS... it's just awesome. Thanks Lynell for your generosity... we LOVE you!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Thanks ladies for posting such beauties and making Dreamweaver look so good! Glad you love cardmaking with our stencils.

Katia said...

wow, i go to see now!

Post a Comment